In Systematic we respect your privacy and we are committed to observe all applicable privacy laws including the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and to protect your personal data you entrust with us or which we otherwise process as part of our business operations.
This policy applies to the use of Task Performer app.
3. Collecting personal data and purposes
When you use the app, we collect the following personal data:
Name, organization ID, device ID, phone number and location.
We collect and use your personal data, for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you and for the application functionalities to work as designed.
- To enable ”NearbyTasks” app feature: the application is using the current user location to identify tasks that are located nearby.
- To display colleagues full name and current location in “Colleagues” list.
4. Protection of personal data
We are serious in protecting your personal data. We have internal policies and controls in place to ensure that the personal data you have disclosed to us is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed to others. Your personal data can only be accessed by authorised Systematic employees and/or authorised suppliers as part of the proper performance of their duties.
5. Transfer of personal data
Your personal data will be disclosed to other Systematic entities within Systematic Group. Some of these are located outside the EU/EEA (“third countries”), in which applicable laws do not offer the same level of data privacy protection as in your home country. In such cases, Systematic takes measures to ensure an appropriate level of data privacy protection.
Some of our services are provided by trusted partner and for us to provide these services to you we may disclose some of your personal data to them. Some of these partners are located outside the EU/EEA (“third countries”) in which applicable laws do not offer the same level of data privacy protection as in your home country. In such cases, Systematic takes measures to ensure an appropriate level of data privacy protection by requiring these trusted partners to oblige to the same level of data protection as Systematic itself is subjected to.
6. Data Controller
As a rule, Systematic A/S, Søren Frichs Vej 39, DK-8000 Aarhus C, Denmark, telephone: +45 8943 2000 is your data controller. However, depending on the specific the data controller may also be either your local Systematic Entity or “Systematic Group” (Systematic and consolidated companies) are jointly responsible for the data security and for the processing of your personal data according to the specific purposes mentioned above. On the Systematic website, you can find an overview of the Systematic entities in Systematic Group.
7. Security measures
Systematic is aware of the inherent risk in data processing and we have implemented technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. Systematic regularly assesses the identified risks and makes appropriate adjustments to the security measures in place.
7.1 Retention period
We only store your personal data for as long as they are needed for the purposes for which they were collected, to deliver the requested services to you, to communicate with your and to create the best possible user experience for your when you visit our website.
When your personal data is no longer they are either deleted or anonymized thereby ensuring you cannot be identified.
Notwithstanding the foregoing some of your personal data may be stored for accounting purposes or for defence of legal claims. These data will be stored until the expiration of the relevant statutory limitation period.
8. Your rights
Under the applicable law you have various rights. These include:
- Withdrawal of consent: If you have provided your consent to any personal data processing, you can withdraw this consent at any time.
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain from us confirmation whether or not we process your personal data and if that is the case you can request access to that data.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request rectification of any inaccurate personal data about you processed by Systematic.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): Under certain circumstances, you may request that we erase your personal data we process.
- Right to restriction of processing: Under certain circumstances, you may require that we restrict processing your personal data.
- Right to object: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability: Under certain circumstances you may request a copy of your personal data, we process concerning you and which you have provided to us.
- Right to complain: You have the right to file a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data to the relevant competent supervisory authority.
If you want to know more or to change your information, you are welcome to contact our Systematic GDPR staff at this e-mail
9. Changes to this Notice
This Notice is current as of the Effective Date set forth below. We may change this Notice from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Notice on our website on Legal notice.
Effective date: August 19, 2021