SITAWARE C2 ADAPTION AND INTEGRATION
Integrate C2 COTS to achieve full value
Systematic’s SitaWare suite of C2 software fulfils all core operational requirements right off-the-shelf, but can also be extended and integrated with bespoke or third party products thanks to its open application programming interfaces and web services.
Included in this service is a joint analysis and planning workshop, where our skilled C2 architects, domain experts and projects managers will work with you to identify necessary integrations, localisation needs and develop a project management plan, before producing and testing software extensions.
A joint planning workshop is held at customer facilities to create a common plan based on operational needs and software solution. Following a joint suggested plan, the solution is offered as a Firm Fixed Price project - to reduce customer risk.
Extend and integrate C2 COTS to specific needs
- Modern C2 products provide comprehensive capabilities off the shelf - but value can be increased via local integrations and extensions
- Expand C2 products with local sensors and feeds to increase soldier situational awareness in the battlefield
- Adaptation requires proven software development skills combined with in-depth knowledge on product capabilities
- Joint planning workshop, to create a common plan based on operational needs and software solution. Conducted at Customer facilities
- Following joint suggested plan, the solution is offered as a Firm Fixed Price project - to reduce customer risk
- Development of agreed adaptations and integrations will be based on Systematic's CMMI level 5 certified software processes
- Delivery of developed integrations into Customer test facilities or initial fielding tests
- The customer must provide a Solution Description and requirement list. A template can be acquired from Systematic via the C2 Solution Design service
For further information
Please call Defence Sales at +44 1276 675533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org