At Systematic, we create and deliver reliable IT solutions and products that simplify critical decision-making – we change lives with every line of code we write. We are always on the lookout for team-spirited people with an international mindset who strive for excellence in their fields and those who wish to make a difference in their everyday lives.
We want to find out who you are and if you are a perfect match for an intern role within our Defence business unit. Our 6-month internship is meant to prepare you for the job market and to nurture you into becoming an IT professional.
There are many reasons, but to surprise you – pleasantly, we hope 😊 – we will list only a few:
- Our Defence business unit delivers the best tools to our military customers, including the NATO army. Using advanced planning and mission management tools, commanders make effective decisions and achieve an operational advantage.
- With Danish culture deeply ingrained in our corporate culture, you will experience what "hygge" means and how it is like to work in a cross-cultural environment. You are trusted from your first day, and you will join a community that supports your growth and challenges you to improve continuously.
- Our classroom approach is meant to prepare you for everything you will be doing in the next 6 months. We include mentorship sessions to facilitate your acclimatisation to and development in the organisation.
- We work with well-defined processes and tools.
The chance to find purpose in your career and contribute to something greater while working on a real project with cutting-edge technologies, colleagues who have experience and can offer you support. Also, many other opportunities to develop your skills.
Imagine being treated like any other Systematic employee, solving your tasks within a team, planning your work, all while you are still a student. You will have time to get used to everything, but we expect you to take ownership and focus on the quality of your work.
You are in for an international experience as Systematic is a company with a Danish foundation and a global mindset, so you will constantly collaborate with our colleagues in Denmark. You also have the chance to visit the headquarters in Aarhus and meet them face to face during the one-week onboarding if pandemic restrictions allow travel.
But there is even more. If you join Systematic, you will:
- work on a real project and get real-life coding assignments
- learn to think like a developer from experienced developers
- have a mentor
- have the chance to create a network
- feel that what you do has an impact
- start on the path to a full-time job
Providing dedicated, deliberate, and intentional mentoring is essential for a thorough and rewarding internship.
At Systematic Defence, we develop our internship program around learning, commitment, communication, and teamwork.