What it’s like to be an SRE for a day? A tale of bugs, alerts, and endless cups of coffee.
Join us on May 29th, starting at 5 PM, for a deep dive into the Site Reliability Engineering world, we’re going to unveil the mystery behind what Google SRE really stands for, and how Systematic implements it.
If you're curious:
- to understand the difference between DevOps and SRE
- explore the tech stack and practices of an SRE
- learn about Docker, Kubernetes, and other cloud-native technologies.
Sign-up here 👇🏻
PS: Spots are limited
What attracted our interns to join Systematic
What you gain by completing an internship with us
The chance to find purpose in your career and contribute to something greater while working on a real project with cutting-edge technologies, colleagues who have experience and can offer you support. Also, many other opportunities to develop your skills.
Imagine being treated like any other Systematic employee, solving your tasks within a team, and planning your work, all while you are still a student. You will have time to get used to everything, but we expect you to take ownership and focus on the quality of your work.
You are in for an international experience as Systematic is a company with a Danish foundation and a global mindset, so you will constantly collaborate with our colleagues in Denmark.
You also have the chance to visit the headquarters in Aarhus and meet them face-to-face during the one-week onboarding.
But there is even more. If you join Systematic, you will:
- work on a real project and get real-life coding assignments
- learn to think like a developer from experienced developers
- have a mentor
- have the chance to create a network
- feel that what you do has an impact
- start on the path to a full-time job