SitaWare Aspire is the digital in-app training platform that provides you realistic, hands-on experience working with the SitaWare suite, enabling you to unleash the full potential of your SitaWare solution.
Built on the classic e-learning environment of textual and video resources, SitaWare Aspire brings digital C4I training to the next level by adding an extra dimension: In-app training. The training platform has the SitaWare suite integrated into the training environment, offering in-app exercises, with a digital instructor supporting trainees as they learn how to use the software.
This ‘train as you fight’ approach provides users with experiences that reflect real-life scenarios – and delivers faster and more efficient learning outcomes. As a result, users develop their C4I skill set hands-on, navigating and operating the actual interface.
SitaWare Aspire is an easy-to-access and easy-to-use learning platform that revolutionises military training. Explore some of the main features of SitaWare Aspire below and discover how the solution brings superior e-training to the military domain.
We welcome you to book a live demo of SitaWare Aspire, a presentation of its capabilities, or a discussion of how your organisation may benefit from the e-training solution.
- Train directly in the SitaWare products, increasing the C4I competencies of your team
- The intuitive user interface assists in effectively translating theoretical knowledge into practical skills
- Assisted learning through GIFs, instructional videos, and hands-on exercises
Track and plan unit progression
- With personal accounts, users can specialise in specific SitaWare capabilities, track their own training, and redo forgotten courses
- Manage and track user progression
- Ahead of potential mission deployment, managers can set goals for individual users, ensuring that they maintain maximum proficiency
- Forecast training needs across the organisation
- In SitaWare Aspire, users are awarded with certificates based on course progression
- Certificates serve as guarantees for management that training targets are accomplished
- Course certification standardises the skills of users across the organisation