Solution Architect for Systematic
The specialist advisor in the meeting between the customer’s needs and the proper solution.
You are the professional that strengthens and inspires the customer to reach the proper technical solutions – both in the early stages where ideas become demands, and in the later stages where demands become solutions. As an experienced architect, you seek and understand the customer’s needs and are able to translate these into implementable solutions.
You will enter into a large development team where you will have the technical responsibility for the solution. Among others, the working tasks consist of:
- Defining the architecture for application and system landscapes
- Preparing the architecture vision and related roadmap and strategy
- Determining demands in close collaboration with customer, User Experience Engineer and project manager
- Designing technical solutions on the basis of the users’ needs and the established framework
- Defining and ensuring non-functional demands and quality attributes for the existing application and system landscapes
- Scoping and estimating development tasks in collaboration with the software development team.
The first specific tasks that you, in close collaboration with one of our key customers, will work with concern among others:
- Mobile Line of Business App – Draw up a mobile strategy that will serve as the foundation for the customer’s own mobile solution. The overall framework for the tasks must be based on a Microsoft technology stack, including Azure.
- Defining target architecture and roadmap – The task is to review an existing application and system landscape and define target architectures for these with a view to ensuring the continuing durability and maintainability of the solutions along with defining how to get there.
It goes for both tasks that you must participate in the demand specification, draw the architecture, create the solution and then implement this in collaboration with your team. You ensure the horizontal as well as the vertical overview of the solution and ensure that all aspects are implemented in the design and architecture.
Your skills and personality
We expect that you:
- Have 3-5 years of experience as a solution architect in Microsoft-based solutions
- Have knowledge about and experience with the Microsoft universe, including Azure and Microsoft Online services
- Are passionate about working closely with customers
- Create a natural support for the direction you set
- Can work independently as well as in teams
- Find the simplest solutions for complex challenges.
Furthermore, it will be an advantage if you have:
- Experience as a software developer in .NET, preferably mobile-based and web-based solutions
- Knowledge about Big Data
- Knowledge about IoT
- A relevant higher education.
Finally, you are fluent in written and spoken Danish and excel in English.
Our IT solutions make it simpler for the users to make critical decisions. In the defence and healthcare sectors, critical decisions often concern matters of life and death. In both the private and the public sector, our solutions must handle large amounts of data, e.g. in the library sector with more than 50 million yearly loans. To be able to continue the development of solutions that customers trust, we continuously challenge each other, our work processes and technologies. We have a highly pro-active education and training policy with defined career paths and internal pro-active Knowledge Networks.
We stay constantly focused on making everything better. Our unique combination of strong principles from CMMI and the best aspects of LEAN and Scrum enable us to develop reliable, high-quality solutions for our customers and to deliver them to the agreed price and deadline. We work in teams, and some of our teams include well-integrated insourced developers.
We prioritise a sensible balance between work and private life, and our agile approach provides you with an excellent opportunity of being able to plan your own tasks and working hours to a great extent. We value social cohesion at the workplace and have a very active staff association.
Because we also work with security classified projects, all Systematic personnel must have security clearance. Learn more at http://systematic.com/clearance.
Questions and application procedure
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact Senior Project Manager Lars Peter Jørgensen at + 45 89 43 20 00.
Application deadline: Please send us your application as soon as possible as interviews will commence shortly
Commencement: By Appointment
You are welcome to apply for this position in either Danish or English.
We look forward to receiving your application.