Software developers for the citizen record of the future
Seize the opportunity to be part of developing the future citizen record, Columna Cura, in an agile and close collaboration with the future users.
Systematic has for a number of years contributed to a digitalization of the healthcare system through our clinical information system, Columna CIS, which collects all data about the patient in a single location and constitutes an integrated IT workplace for the clinician. Within the Columna portfolio, we are now beginning development of the citizen journal, Columna Cura, which is a platform for the social care sector that covers the services of the municipality for senior citizens and citizens with disabilities. Columna Cura is scheduled to be running in the Municipality of Aarhus and the Municipality of Copenhagen in the spring of 2017.
As a developer, you will be an important part of the work with developing the citizen record, Columna Cura, for the Danish municipalities. In your job, you will be in close contact with the customer and will get the opportunity of making a difference for the users of Columna Cura by making your mark on the final result.You will be part of an agile and independent team consisting of skilled colleagues where you will be responsible for a wide array of development-related tasks.
You should apply for this job if you:
- Want to build Denmark’s future citizen record in close collaboration with the end-users
- Like to work in an Agile working environment with a large degree of independence to plan your own work
- Want to be responsible for a wide range of development-related tasks within the development of bespoke solutions based on exciting new technologies
- Want to unfold your skills and occupy yourself with varying types of tasks, such as design of digital content, compiling prototypes and test structures as well as the defining of development processes
- Want to be part of designing the digital and accessible solution in collaboration with domain experts where you will have a significant amount of influence, as the requirements for the solution are loosely defined
- Want to have a workday where you use most of your time in an international project team consisting of 6-8 developers with an assigned tester, architect, domain expert, graphic designer and project manager.
Your skills and personality
We imagine that you are a computer scientist, engineer or similar. Most important is that you have either experience with and are passionate about web-based solutions, or have worked with information systems and systems integration before.
We imagine that you:
- Are highly motivated, have a great drive and are ready to take on new challenges together with your colleagues
- Are strong in several of the following technologies: Java, Angular, Springboot, Camel, JBoss, JMS, JPA, Rest and Soap services
- Have experience with or an interest in working in distributed teams across nationalities and are used to share your extensive professional knowledge with you colleagues.
You work independently, and you are capable of collaborating with and advise your colleagues. You are ambitious and have the will and ability to continuously improve and develop yourself. You work systematically with a constant attention to detail. In your daily work, you will have plenty of opportunities to share your knowledge with like-minded and receive professional feedback.
You are fluent in written and spoken Danish and excel in English.
Our IT solutions make it simpler for the users to make critical decisions. In the defence and healthcare sectors, critical decisions often concern matters of life and death. In both the private and the public sector, our solutions must handle large amounts of data, e.g. in the library sector with more than 50 million yearly loans. To be able to continue the development of solutions that customers trust, we continuously challenge each other, our work processes and technologies. We have a highly pro-active education and training policy with defined career paths and internal pro-active Knowledge Networks.
We stay constantly focused on making everything better. Our unique combination of strong principles from CMMI and the best aspects of LEAN and Scrum enable us to develop reliable, high-quality solutions for our customers and to deliver them to the agreed price and deadline. We work in teams, and some of our teams include well-integrated insourced developers.
We prioritise a sensible balance between work and private life, and our agile approach provides you with an excellent opportunity of being able to plan your own tasks and working hours to a great extent. We value social cohesion at the workplace and have a very active staff association.
Because we also work with security classified projects, all Systematic personnel must have security clearance. Learn more at http://systematic.com/clearance.
Questions and application procedure
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact Senior project Manager, Helle Strøm at +45 89 43 20 00.
Application deadline: Please send us your application as soon as possible as interviews will commence shortly
Commencement: By appointment
You are welcome to apply for this position in either Danish or English.
We look forward to receiving your application.