Do you want to be part of ensuring the best possible infrastructure set-up for our customers?
Systematic is looking for an Infrastructure Architect that will be responsible for infrastructure architecture of all our maintenance contracts – both for our existing as well as our future customers. You will be an important part of our Centre of Excellence for IT Operation where you, in close collaboration with projects and Service Delivery Managers will ensure that our customers have the best possible maintenance solutions at their disposal.
You will support our Bid Team when we draw up bids on large maintenance solutions, and you will be deeply involved in the implementation of the infrastructure solutions we offer as well as ensuring that when the customer’s infrastructure is changed, then it is always the optimal for the customer. You will be working closely with solution architects, Service Delivery Management experts and our maintenance partner, and you will make a considerable mark on the solutions we offer our customers.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Technical support in the drawing up of bids
- Include, coordinate and facilitate internal groups’ as well as our partners’ deliveries in particularly the implementation phase but also in contract changes that lead to changes in the architecture
- Ensure that the chosen infrastructure architecture for a solution is implemented and delivered as agreed upon
- Ensure that the infrastructure is adapted to the requirements of the customer and is able to live up to the established service targets
Your skills and personality
You have a relevant IT education or another business-related education combined with experience as an Infrastructure Architect, preferably with experience from larger critical IT installations and projects.
We emphasise that you:
- Have experience with data centre infrastructure solutions in particular – both commercial products from, for instance, Microsoft, Oracle and RedHat but also Open Source products and solutions
- Have experience and extensive understanding for additional data centre infrastructure, such as servers, storage, backup etc. as well as an overview of and experience with infrastructure delivered as Cloud – private as well as public Cloud solutions
- Have a good overview of IT maintenance and support disciplines in practice, including thorough knowledge about the essential ITIL processes
- Are skilled at expressing yourself, skilled at selling the chosen infrastructure solution and skilled at describing even the technically complex areas in an easily understandable fashion
- Are customer- and service-oriented and driven by customer satisfaction
As a person, you are structured and capable of seeing the big picture just as you are persistent and capable of making things happen. You can work independently, you are outgoing and understand how to communicate and build relations in the close collaboration between customers, project managers and suppliers, which places your skills as a team player centre stage. You have a positive attitude and focus on possibilities and improvements.
Finally, you are fluent in written and spoken Danish and excel in English.
Our IT solutions make it simpler for the users to make critical decisions. In the defence and healthcare sectors, critical decisions often concern matters of life and death. In both the private and the public sector, our solutions must handle large amounts of data, e.g. in the library sector with more than 50 million yearly loans. To be able to continue the development of solutions that customers trust, we continuously challenge each other, our work processes and technologies. We have a highly pro-active education and training policy with defined career paths and internal pro-active Knowledge Networks.
We stay constantly focused on making everything better. Our unique combination of strong principles from CMMI and the best aspects of LEAN and Scrum enable us to develop reliable, high-quality solutions for our customers and to deliver them to the agreed price and deadline. We work in teams, and some of our teams include well-integrated insourced developers.
We prioritise a sensible balance between work and private life, and our agile approach provides you with an excellent opportunity of being able to plan your own tasks and working hours to a great extent. We value social cohesion at the workplace and have a very active staff association.
Because we also work with security classified projects, all Systematic personnel must have security clearance. Learn more at http://systematic.com/clearance.
Questions and application procedure
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact Director, Erik Meldgaard at + 45 89 43 20 00.
Application deadline: Please send us your application as soon as possible as interviews will commence shortly
Commencement: By appointment
You are welcome to apply for this position in either Danish or English.
We look forward to receiving your application.