Program Manager for Healthcare
Have you completed large IT projects, and do you have experience in managing and developing managers? Do you want to become part of a skilled and committed project, production and support organisation? Then the position as Program Manager in Healthcare may be something for you.
For several years, Systematic has contributed to the digitization of the healthcare system through our Columna products that support employees at hospitals and in municipalities in a way that creates coherence and increases the quality of treatments and services. The position as Program Manager relates to our solutions that focus on logistics in hospitals, which contributes to the support for service personnel in work processes and patient flows, leading to a positive effect on the quality of care in the hospitals’ services.
You will be responsible for our delivery organization and that the associated managers function in the best possible way. You will succeed through your capability of managing the project managers that are responsible for our development teams, projects and customer support, and you are capable of ensuring that the solutions are developed in accordance with the roadmap of the product at the same time. Additionally, it is important that you are capable of handling and balancing demands and wishes from internal and external stakeholders and continuously improve internal work procedures.
Your criteria for success will be to:
- Deliver projects on time and within budget
- Ensure a successful collaboration with the customers through the project managers
- Manage the product development in an agile manner in close cooperation with the product management function
- Manage and develop the associated project managers through sparring, mentoring and feedback
- Ensure a good working climate and a high level of employee satisfaction
- Set clear objectives and direction for managers and employees
- Continuously develop internal working procedures
Your skills and personality
We imagine that you:
- Have at least 5 years of documented experience with large IT development projects and programs, preferably software development of products
- Have several years of experience with personnel management, including leader management
- Are skilled in terms of communicating with and handling many different stakeholders
- Have experience with processes and agile development
- Have a positive mind-set and a strong drive, and it is natural for you to take the lead in solving tasks
- Are skilled at creating and maintaining relations with your stakeholders
- Have experience with management of distributed teams, including outsourcing
Experience with projects within the health sector is an advantage but not a requirement.
Our IT solutions make it simpler for the users to make critical decisions. In the defence and healthcare sectors, critical decisions often concern matters of life and death. In both the private and the public sector, our solutions must handle large amounts of data, e.g. in the library sector with more than 50 million yearly loans. To be able to continue the development of solutions that customers trust, we continuously challenge each other, our work processes and technologies. We have a highly pro-active education and training policy with defined career paths and internal pro-active Knowledge Networks.
We stay constantly focused on making everything better. Our unique combination of strong principles from CMMI and the best aspects of LEAN and Scrum enable us to develop reliable, high-quality solutions for our customers and to deliver them to the agreed price and deadline. We work in teams, and some of our teams include well-integrated insourced developers.
We prioritise a sensible balance between work and private life, and our agile approach provides you with an excellent opportunity of being able to plan your own tasks and working hours to a great extent. We value social cohesion at the workplace and have a very active staff association.
Because we also work with security classified projects, all Systematic personnel must have security clearance. Learn more at http://systematic.com/clearance.
Questions and application procedure
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact Director, Business Development and Product Management, Mikkel Harbo at + 45 89 43 20 00.
Application deadline: 30th January. Please send us your application as soon as possible as interviews will commence shortly
Commencement: By appointment
You are welcome to apply for this position in either Danish or English.
We look forward to receiving your application.