Contact us with your thesis or internship application!
How do I approach you if I have an idea for a project?
Please write an e-mail to email@example.com with a description of your project.
In the project description, consider the following:
- What do you want to develop/investigate?
- Why would you like to cooperate with Systematic?
- What will Systematic gain by cooperating with you?
- When do you intend to start and finish your project?
- What do you expect of Systematic in regard to data collection, access, supervision etc.?
If you have any questions regarding your idea, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in an internship in Systematic where you can gather practical experience with software engineering, communication, HR or other interesting fields?
Please upload your application, a short CV and a transcript of your recent grades via our e-recruitment system. In your application you should consider the following:”
- Why would you like to be an intern in Systematic?
- In what areas would you like more experience?
- What period of time should your internship cover?
- What is your field of study, and how far are you in your studies?