TIME FOR LEARNING AND WELLBEING
According to Local Government Denmark, a learning platform should be the core of a key part of the day-to-day work in schools run by municipalities, focusing on:
- Student plans
- Courses of teaching
- Curriculum objectives
- Student progression
The MoMo learning platform from Systematic is structured to comply with the latest requirements from Local Government Denmark. It is a solution with built-in links between curriculum objectives, course objectives and student plans.
MoMo was developed in close collaboration with education-sector professionals with a thorough knowledge of Danish teaching practice.
This in-depth knowledge about teachers’ working structures means Systematic has been able to develop a solution that helps teachers tackle real needs, and not create extra work.
MOMO MAKES IT EASY TO DIGITALISE PROCESSES IN AND AROUND TEACHING, SO THAT:
- Students get an overview of their courses and learning, as well as freedom to work with these on an individual basis
- Teachers get “a good colleague” and a digital secretary that monitors shared curriculum objectives, annual teaching plans, courses and student progression, and makes it easier to work with all of these
- Parents have transparency about what’s going on, and are able to monitor their child’s learning and progress
School managements get meaningful data that fits into their particular context, as well as being able to reap full benefits from investments in teaching resources.
MOMO IN BRIEF:
- The most up-to-date system currently available, built to comply with all current requirements in Danish schools
- Smart, intuitive functionality featuring an attractive design that improves usability
- Optimises use of existing systems, with easy integration - provides an effective overview and saves time for users
- Developed in collaboration with education-sector professionals with a thorough knowledge of teaching practice.
Systematic wishes to cooperate with a wide range of stakeholders in the field of schools and education. Such cooperation boosts the value of all the individual solutions, to the benefit of all users.
We are already working with WizKids and IST Denmark (Tabulex).
Read more about our partners.
STUDENT PLAN IN THE CENTRE
In the MoMo platform, the relationship between curriculum objectives, course objectives and evaluations features as a basic structure. After a student completes a course, the results are automatically collected in the student plan, making it possible to display the two basic elements in student learning simultaneously in two separate charts.
However, data is never better than the interpretation to which it is exposed, and the student plan therefore features a direct link between each point in the diagram to the related process, with all the associated data. This means the reasons behind the results shown in the student plan are readily available, and can help to provide clear information for any dialogue about student learning, e.g. in conjunction with home–school cooperation.
- Ensures an ideal framework for effective planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- Provides students and parents with a clear overview of academic level and learning progress.
- easily deals with national structures for teaching and education, and with the most recent data about relevant legislation and requirements.
- Effective exploitation of all the learning resources available in schools and relevant local government inventories.
Contact our sales department for more information about MoMo.
MOMO INTEGRATES WITH THE DANISH JOINT LIBRARY SYSTEM
MoMo gels seamlessly with the recently developed Danish Joint Library System, which Systematic is currently rolling out to all public libraries and educational learning centres in almost all the municipalities in Denmark.
It is important that the investments that schools and local authorities have already made in learning resources are used as effectively as possible. MoMo helps in doing this by providing easy, direct access to reservation and lending lists in the Danish library system.