F6 & F7 ADMINISTRATION
An easily accessible and intuitive user interface is provided for all areas of the Cicero LMS that have to be configured individually for each library.
The Cicero LMS feature support for:
- Users can create and edit routes for drivers who service “Home Library” borrowers, so that the route can be planned to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Users can create the best possible routes for delivery of the materials that schools have booked.
- Users can register suppliers of library materials as well as registered supplier agreements. These agreements can include registration of the preparation profiles the library has agreed with the supplier, and subject account from which those materials must be paid be.
- The library’s account structure can be set up and edited, and budgets and account periods can be assigned to the different accounts. The accounts can be set up as accounts for materials, matters outstanding or materials in preparation.
- It is possible to specify an external account number that refers to an account number in an appropriate local government finance system.
- It is possible to flexibly create name and number templates for dealing with all types of periodic enumerations.
- Users can set up any number of templates for generating automatic lists of materials.
- Users can create themes that can be added to the individual library materials and act as temporary setups. Such themes can be saved and reused – so that, for example, a Christmas theme from a previous year can be reused.
- Users can register standard prices for different types of library materials, so that these can be used to generate requisitions from borrowers.
- It is possible to establish fluid groups so that library materials can be made to flow between one or more branches.
- It is possible to establish groups of library materials with borrower profiles attached, for effective management of these materials. These borrower profiles determine who is able to borrow particular materials, and how long they can be lent. Users can create any number of borrower groups.
- If borrowers register themselves – via external borrowing portals, for example – they are automatically assigned to particular borrower groups. Users can set up these borrower groups.
- All of the library’s physical layout and material locations can be registered and adapted in the material placings.
- User rights and access rights to the Cicero LMS can be configured in a flexible, easily manageable role-based setup.
- The individual client, from which the Cicero LMS runs, can be configured in accordance with the needs of receipt and label printers and RFID scanners.
- It is possible to establish institution numbers, as well as special holiday closing rules and booking rules for each particular branch.
- Remote access, collaborative borrowing setups, SIP2.
- Configuring the Cicero LMS server is done via a simple, easy-to-use interface where the user can determine settings for printing, notifications and text message templates, scheduling of automated jobs, URLs, fee amounts, etc.