The course calendar gives you an overview for planning your own courses as well as those of your colleagues. You can customise how these are shown, to meet your particular needs.
The student plan gives you a simple overview of each student’s learning progress, with automatic summaries of academic level and learning progress, as well as about each student’s suitability for specific types of further education.
In short, MoMo makes it easy to plan your day-to-day teaching.
- Fill out your annual teaching plan at your own pace
- Move and correct things with simple drag-and-drop
- The changes you make appear everywhere, at once
- View the annual teaching plans for colleagues, classes or subjects
Direct integration with your own teaching schedule, so you can see what course you are going to work with in each day’s lessons.
Get a quick overview of your tasks for the day, and all other relevant notes.
Add materials that you work on using other websites directly into your courses. We provide integrations for Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, YouTube, and the Danish SkoleTube.
Integration with Google Classroom means you can automatically transfer a course prepared in MoMo to your Google Classroom.
At MoMo, we’re careful to make sure that it’s you who decides when your course is:
• Still at the draft stage
• Ready to be shared with your colleagues at your own school
• Ready to be seen by parents and students
• Ready to be shared with colleagues at other schools
In other words, you have full control of all your courses and teaching plans, and how they are shared.