SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
Thank you for following our social media channels and blog.
In order for everyone to be able to feel comfortable and welcomed, we have a set of rules and guidelines, which we encourage you to read and follow. Furthermore, be respectful of the entire community and adhere to the terms and conditions of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
To ensure that everyone visiting our channels shall have a positive experience, we ask that you do not post any comments and content (e.g. photos, videos or likewise), which may fall into any of the following categories:
• Abusive, defamatory, obscene or profane language
• Personal attacks, threatening or discriminating language
• Racial, ethnic, sexual, religious and physical disability slurs
• Off-topic or irrelevant information
• Misleading, false or fraudulent information
• Promotion of illegal or questionable activities
• Promotion of a business for profit or commercial transaction
• Promotion of a political candidate or individual campaigning for office
• Multiple postings of identical information
• Information that infringes or may infringe third party intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights
All views, opinions, and comments left on Systematic social media sites as well as our blog are solely the responsibility of the commenter and do not necessarily reflect those of Systematic.
Please note that Systematic reserves the right to delete or mark as spam comments and content which appear to fall into any of the categories above or which we believe are otherwise not in accordance with the terms and conditions of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and our blog, or which we otherwise believe seem inappropriate for our channels. Furthermore, Systematic reserves the right to use, copy, disclose, or in any other way distribute any comments or content posted on our channels without any compensation or remuneration to you.
Systematic reserves the right to change the rules above (in whole or part) and at any time without prior notification.