Unify your planning
The SitaWare Fire Support module acts as an add-on to the combat-proven SitaWare battle management system, and allows for seamless integration of fire support from a forward observer through to a gun crew and fire support elements on all organisational levels. This integration means that a single platform can provide full mission planning and execution capabilities, as well as enhanced situational awareness for fire support teams.
With the need for modern fires assets to be increasingly mobile and dispersed, the SitaWare Fire Support module can be fielded by highly mobile forward observers and gun crews using SitaWare Frontline, with support from command posts acting as Fire Support Elements using SitaWare Headquarters.
SitaWare Fire Support integrates a number of military standards and processes into its operations, including the NATO SG2 Shareable Software Suite (S4) for ballistic and meteorological calculations in calculating fires missions.
Integrated fires support
Deconfliction and Clearance to Fire
Common interface for all users
Proven communications backbone
Key standards support
Supporting all users in the fire support chain – from forward observer, to gun, fire direction centre, and joint fires cell – the Fire Support Module for Systematic’s SitaWare suite enables smooth fire support operations and co-ordination in planning and allocating fire missions.
We have outlined some of the key features of the module below, and how it can improve your fire support processes. Feel free to contact us for a demonstration on how it can be used as part of your SitaWare solution.
Leverage SitaWare experience
- As an add-on for SitaWare Headquarters, SitaWare Frontline, and SitaWare Edge, the Fire Support module ensures a common user experience and reduces training time.
- Easy integration onto existing SitaWare services and reduced hardware configuration time.
- Uses SitaWare Tactical Communication to support operations with a wide variety of legacy and in-service radio systems, ensuring no complex reconfiguring of communication networks.
Fire control functions
- Generate and digitally transfer fire missions from observers through to gun crews via fire direction centres.
- Fire control functions which manage a shared prioritized fire mission list showing priority and status on “Clearance to Fire”.
- Flexibility to allocate firing units to a specific fire mission and see their status.
- Ability to execute distribution of fire by generating individual fire missions to the firing units.
- Graphical visualisation and differentiation of targets from a target list, and display of targets in a shared, prioritised target list.
- Show safe distance zones and airspace deconfliction messages to ensure safe engagements.
Full tracking and auditing
- Logging feature to record fire missions to support full transparency and auditing.