SitaWare Headquarters is the operationally proven C4ISR solution that delivers superior tactical communication, unmatched inter- and intraoperability, seamless collaborative planning, and comprehensive situational awareness across the battlespace. As an advanced C4ISR system, it allows all levels of command and all domains to exchange vital information and extensive plans within own, coalition, and joint battle networks.
As part of the SitaWare suite, SitaWare Headquarters can be integrated seamlessly with all other Systematic Defence products, such as SitaWare Insight, SitaWare Frontline, SitaWare Edge, the maritime extension SitaWare Maritime – as well the military messaging solutions in the IRIS suite.
SitaWare Headquarters is a truly evergreen commercial of-the-shelf (COTS) solution that provides you with a continuously updated and easily accessible C4ISR toolset. At the same time, it is built on an open architecture that allows for customised extensions and integration with legacy and third-party systems to increase the operational flexibility.
SitaWare Headquarters provides advanced command-and-control (C2) and battle management capabilities right out of the box, including the all-important interoperability that enables nations to exchange battlespace information with coalition partners.
Below, we have gathered some of the most important features in SitaWare Headquarters. We are also more than happy to give you a live demo of our solution and discuss how you could benefit from SitaWare Headquarters and the rest of the SitaWare suite.
- Visualise the Joint Common Operational Picture (JCOP)
- Build the Land, Maritime, and Air Picture effectively using automatic track correlation and fusion
- Visualise the Air Control Order (ACO) and Air Tasking Order (ATO)
- Build and visualise function specific pictures, e.g. Intel, Logistic, Fires, and ASW
- Show videos from UAVs or other mobile platforms
- Provide overview of unit combat readiness
- Provide overview of unit holdings and logistics status
- Receive information from other national/coalition systems and sensors using a wide range of interoperability standards
- Monitor the situation using filters and alarms, e.g. guard zones
Maps of the environment
- Support for a wide range of satellite, vector, and tile maps using both offline map data and online map data (WMS and WTMS)
- Visualise the ground terrain in both 2D and 3D
- Visualise the sea using sea charts (S-57 and S-63)
- Visualise weather such as wind, air temperature, precipitation, and cloud cover on top of the map
- Visualise environmental conditions such as visibility, wave height, sea temperature, salinity, and sea current on top of the map
- Analyse the terrain using geo-tools such as area of sight, highest point, and line of sight
- Overlay a wide range of geo data on top of the map such as critical infrastructure and demographics
- Support collaborative planning across all staff functions
- Support both co-located and cross-site collaborative planning
- Support parallel planning on multiple levels at the same time
- Support the entire Military Decision Making Process (MDMP)
- Create multiple Courses of Action (COA)
- Perform wargaming sessions
- Perform effective order production
- Build one connected network
- Synchronise COP data automatically between sites and organisations
- Synchronise data automatically between distributed operation centers, e.g. main/rear or primary/alternative
- Share on both low- and high-bandwidth networks
- Build mesh networks with built-in redundancy (no single point of failure in network)
- Send plans between organizations
- Support highly mobile operation centres, e.g. leap-frogging use cases
- Distribute files as attachments in chat or as part of objects on COP
- Use filter functions to only send what is needed
- Support for a wide range of NATO and US interoperability standards for sharing information