Respond to intelligence needs
Quickly identify and react to threats
Enable multi-domain operations
Leveraging Artificial Intelligence tools like Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, and Anomaly Detection, SitaWare Insight rapidly uncovers and delivers critical intelligence to support your troops, as well as across joint, allied, and friendly forces. Click on the animation below to learn more about SitaWare Insight.
Data is the ammunition of the future and is increasingly central to effective command-and-control (C2). An ever-increasing number of sensors and tracking systems are able to supply gigabytes of data in a constant flow. Processing the data and turning it into situational awareness, understanding of the environment, identification of patterns and sharing knowledge is essential for delivering decision support to the commander and staff at all levels.
SitaWare Insight extends the successful SitaWare Headquarters C4ISR system and enhances the user's intelligence requirements management (IRM) and collection management (CM) capabilities, making it easy to store and retrieve information from multiple sources.
SitaWare Insight is designed to bring big-data storage, processing, analysis, and dissemination to the SitaWare suite, thereby supporting intelligence staff procedures and significantly enhancing the overall command-and-control capability of the suite.
Manage the full intelligence cycle
Data fabric with federated search
Disseminate the Recognised Intelligence Picture
Leveraging artificial intelligence
Open and scalable architecture
SitaWare Insight is the decision-support tool that transforms data collection and management, providing commanders with advanced data capture and analysis capabilities. Watch the video below to hear Henrik Sommer, SitaWare Insight product manager and domain expert, explain the possibilities with SitaWare Insight.
An extension to the SitaWare Headquarters C4SR system, SitaWare Insight provides commanders with a Recognised Intelligence Picture (RIP), timely intelligence support, and data insights to support planned and ongoing operations.
The solution enables complete integration of relevant military and non-military data sources, providing staff operating across intelligence, planning, and current ops with an advanced and holistic overview of the battlefield.
In the section below, you find an overview of some of the most important features in SitaWare Insight. These are only highlights, and we are more than happy to answer questions, give a live demo, and discuss how SitaWare Insight can help you gain information superiority.
Intelligence management and planning
- Build and develop Intelligence Collection Processing Plans (ICPP)
- Enhance Intelligence Requirements Management (IRM)
- Enhance Collection Management (CM)
- Integrate with task execution matrix
Data capture, storage, and processing
- Store unstructured, semi-structure, and structured objects
- Integrate seamlessly wiht SitaWare Headquarters
- Customise processing of data products with visual, flow-based low code tool
- Leverage artificial intelligence (AI) for analysing and processing intelligence data
Search all data in time and space
- Create advanced search and drill-down options using keywords, attributes, time, and space
- Experience intelligent representation of search results
- Experience geographic representation of search results
- Relate search results to intelligence requirements
Recognised Intelligence Picture (RIP)
- Create and maintain intelligence pictures
- Amplify with intelligence products from the Data Fabric
- Disseminate intelligence pictures to other SitaWare users, sites, and platforms
- Share with coalition partners through interoperability standards such as MIP and KML
- Notify users of significant events automatically
- Disseminate intelligence through custom dashboards
- Share intelligence data with NATO, GOs, NGOs, and coalition partners through Coalition Shared Database (CSD)