Leveraging Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools like Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, and Anomaly Detection, SitaWare Insight rapidly uncovers and delivers critical intelligence to support your troops, as well as across joint, allied, and friendly forces.
Click on the animation below to learn more about SitaWare Insight.
Data is central to effective command-and-control (C2), providing the backbone for crucial decisions. Yet the constant, and vast, flow of information from across units, domains, and allies can be extensive. However, SitaWare Insight is designed to support intelligence staff procedures with big-data storage, processing, analysis, and dissemination – significantly enhancing the overall command-and-control capabilities.
Fully integrated intelligence with SitaWare Insight
SitaWare Insight extends the successful SitaWare Headquarters, making it possible to send intelligence across all levels of command, even in contested or denied environments. This ensures an integrated information superiority from headquarters to the tactical level, enabling a crucial operational advantage.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) brings precision-led operations – and speed
SitaWare Insight’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) processes this data quickly for timely situational awareness, understanding of the environment, identification of patterns, and sharing of knowledge – all essential for delivering up-to-the-minute decision support to commanders and personnel at all levels.
The speed and accuracy at which this intelligence can be shared ensures SitaWare Insight is a force multiplier for all key decisions.
SitaWare Insight is the decision-support tool that transforms data collection and management, providing commanders with advanced data capture and analysis capabilities.
Watch the video below to hear Henrik Sommer, SitaWare Insight product manager and domain expert, explain the possibilities with SitaWare Insight.
SitaWare Insight provides commanders with an intelligence-led Common Operational Picture (COP), fast and accurate intelligence support, and data insights to support planned and ongoing operations.
The solution enables a complete integration of military and non-military data sources as well as inputs from across all domains. This provides staff operating across intelligence, planning, and current operations with an advanced, holistic overview of the battlespace.
In the section below, you find an overview of some of the most important features of SitaWare Insight. These are only highlights, and we are more than happy to answer questions, give a live demo, and discuss how SitaWare Insight can help you gain information superiority.
Intelligence management and planning
- Enhance your Intelligence Requirements Management (IRM)
- Experience advanced Collection Management (CM) of intelligence data
- Integrate fully with task execution matrix
Data capture, storage, and processing
Shared situational awareness
- Integrate intelligence data into a Common Operational Picture (COP)
- Provide decision support for dynamic planning
- Feed into plans and orders for intelligence-led operations
Recognised Intelligence Picture (RIP)
- Create and maintain intelligence pictures
- Amplify with intelligence products from the data fabric
- Disseminate intelligence pictures to other SitaWare users, sites, and platforms
- Share with coalition partners through interoperability standards such as MIP and KML
Intelligence sharing and cooperation
- Share intelligence data across alliance, government, NGO, and coalition partners through a Coalition Shared Database (CSD)
- Use built-in protocols to enable intelligence sharing across alliance partners
- Ensure a Common Operational Picture (COP) for partners with fast processing of data
Multi-domain deployable data lake
- Benefit from a deployable data lake for ships at sea or denied environments
- Draw in intelligence from across all domains
- Integrate intelligence quickly into Common Operational Picture (COP) for all forces