Click on the the video below to hear our domain expert and former Commander in the Royal Danish Navy, Stig Meyer, explain how SitaWare Maritime provides naval commanders with enhanced situational awareness and C4ISR tools – delivering an operational advantage out of the box.
SitaWare Maritime delivers advanced C4ISR capabilities and presents commanders with a detailed Recognised Maritime Picture. The software exceeds much of the functionality of in-service systems, as well as those of systems that are under development and yet to enter service.
The solution can be used at maritime operations centres ashore, with task group commanders at sea, and on individual ships. It ensures interoperability with partners and enables cohesive C4ISR across task forces and domains.
SitaWare Maritime draws on the latest technology developments, including in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Big Data, and builds on the operational success of SitaWare Headquarters in the land domain.
As a modern maritime C4ISR system, SitaWare Maritime provides naval commanders with comprehensive command-and-control capabilities, seamless interoperability, and unique operational planning features.
Below, you find an overview of some of the most important features in SitaWare Maritime. These are only highlights, and we are more than happy to answer questions, give a live demo, and discuss how you could benefit from SitaWare Maritime.
Recognised Maritime Picture (RMP)
- Gain a comprehensive situational awareness of surface, subsurface, and air pictures
- Configure the RMP to match your exact needs – from monitoring territorial waters and economic exclusion zones at a national level, to a focused area of operations of a task group
- Monitor multiple areas simultaneously
- Include both the classified military picture and the unclassified civilian white picture
- Gain a coherent overview of tracks from a wide variety of sources
- Correlate and fuse tracks in near real-time, locally or at a central processing centre
- Include data from multiple sources, such as AIS, OTH-Gold, radar systems, remote sensors, vessel traffic systems, and other C4ISR systems
- benefit from a mature and prove correlation engine – that handles the bulk of the track information automatically
- Detect possible threats and illegal activity at an early stage
- Define detection rules that automatically identify suspicious behaviour
- Be notified of vessels of interest, tracks entering/leaving defined areas, or deviations of specific conditions chosen by you
- Receive automatic notifications of anomalies
- Maintain the operational tempo using chat and military messages between national units and partners.
- Exchange military e-mails, STANAG 4406 and ACP-127 messages through a plug-in to Microsoft Outlook
- Enjoy full support for APP-11, USMTF, and OTH-Gold formatted message templates using the built-in IRIS Forms
- Take advantage of instant messaging in distributed chat rooms in a XMPP and JCHAT compliant clients, compatible with both high- and low-bandwidth networks
Planning and tasking
- Visualise, communicate, and distribute details of an operation
- Ensure effective tasking of all units and across all platforms
- Use a the extensive planning toolbox, including a collaborative text editor, overlay sketching functions, and a synchronisation matrix
- Manage formatted messages such as OPGEN and OPTASKs in NATO APP-11 or USMTF formats using IRIS Forms
- Share plans and tasking easily via military messaging, email, or chat
- Coordinate operations with air and land commands, coalition partners, coast guard, and other civilian and government agencies
- Exchange tracks, plans/orders, and messaging in a wide range of formats, within as well as outside the maritime domain
- Experience unseen multi-domain utility
- Enjoy support for standards such as APP-11, ADatP-3, OTH-Gold, AIS, WAIS, USMTF, Link 11, Link 16 SIMPLE, Link 16 JREAP, ADS–B, NVG, KML, VMF, NFFI, and MIP