SitaWare Aspire is Systematic’s new digital training platform. It adds an extra dimension to the classic e-learning concept with the combination of digital training and hands-on exercises – and enables you to take C4ISR training to the next level.
SitaWare Aspire is the digital in-app training platform that provides you realistic, hands-on experience working with the SitaWare suite, enabling you to unleash the full potential of your SitaWare solution.
Built on the classic e-learning environment of textual and video resources, SitaWare Aspire brings digital C4ISR training to the next level by adding an extra dimension: In-app training. The training platform has the operational SitaWare suite integrated into the training environment, offering in-app exercises, with a digital instructor supporting trainees as they learn how to use the software.
This ‘train as you fight’ approach provides users with experiences that reflect real-life scenarios – and delivers faster and more efficient learning outcomes. As a result, users develop their C4ISR skill set hands-on while navigating and operating the actual interface.
SitaWare Aspire is an easy-to-access and highly intuitive learning platform that revolutionises military training. Explore some of the main features of SitaWare Aspire below and discover how the solution brings C4ISR training to the next level.
We welcome you to book a live demo of SitaWare Aspire, a presentation of its capabilities, or a discussion of how your organisation may benefit from the digital training platform.
- Train directly in the SitaWare suite, increasing the C4ISR competencies of your team
- Translate theoretical knowledge into practical skills with the intuitive user interface
- Strengthen learning through explanatory texts, instructional videos, and hands-on exercises
- Free-roam in the SitaWare suite with SitaWare Aspire's sandbox environment
- Discover the capabilities of SitaWare Frontline and SitaWare Headquarters at your own pace, either guided by on-screen tutorials or simply by navigating the system yourself
- Choose your own scenarios to train specific C4ISR capabilities
- Receive certificates based on course progression
- Use certificates serve as guarantees for management that training targets are accomplished
- Use course certification to standardise the skills of users across the organisation