IRIS Forms is a world-leading, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) product used by many nations in their command-and-control (C2) and military message handling systems (MMHS) for working with formatted messages.
IRIS Forms offers full compliance with the complete message catalogue from NATO APP-11 as well as USMTF, OTH-T GOLD, ASMTF, and national messages adhering to ADatP-3, supporting messages in traditional slash-delimited and XML-MTF formats. IRIS Forms also provides full message catalog support for binary MIL-STD-6017, A+, B, C, and STANAG- 5519.
This makes IRIS Forms a perfect fit in a highly interoperable environment for orders, reports, requests, and situational awareness information on multiple tactical levels in land, maritime, and air services.
As it is easy to integrate with the rest of the IRIS suite, with the C4ISR solutions in the SitaWare suite as well as with third-part applications through our software development kit, IRIS Forms takes formatted messaging in the military domain to the next level.
IRIS Forms comes as a standalone Windows application that can run independently on a laptop and as a web-enabled version operating in a web browser for networked environments. Despite differences in deployment options, there is no difference in the functionality between the two variants.
Below, we have gathered some of the most important features in IRIS Forms. We are also more than happy to give you a live demo of our solution and discuss how your organisation could benefit from the IRIS Forms and the rest of the IRIS suite.
Optimised user interface
- Benefit from a compact, reader-friendly mode that displays only the parts of the message that have been filled in
- Get an easy and fast overview of the message content
- Use the search option and table of contents to provide quick and easy access to specific message elements
Standardised message designs
- Generate a form automatically from any of the pre-loaded message standard definitions
- Get a rapid overview of the mandatory sections and fields
- Fill in the form while the content is continuously validated and input errors flagged
- Get comprehensive help for both individual fields and message sections
Customise US and NATO message templates
- Explore the rich message customisation with the template management application
- Hide and rename elements in the template and change the help text
- Adapt to specific national needs, terminology, or simplified complex message templates
- Avoid altering the underlying MTF format – and maintain interoperability between nations or systems